useful ARMY expressions

Vhoky 2006-04-26 (¼ö) 20:26 17³âÀü 810  

1. ´ç±ÙÀÌÁö You bet./ Absolutely. ---- Fuck yea.. hell yea

2. ³Ê³ª Àß ÇØ None of your business. ----none of your fuckin' business...

3. µÞºÏÄ¡Áö¸¶ Thanks for the history lesson. --- no shit

4. ¾îÁ¦ Çʸ§ÀÌ ²÷°å¾î I got blacked out yesterday. -----man.. i was fucked up~~~ -_-;;

5. ±× »ç¶÷ ±×°Å Âü Àß~ µÆ´Ù(±×°Ô´ç¿¬ÇÏ´Ù). ½ÜÅëÀÌ´Ù He deserves it. ------ fuckin' bitch...

6. ±×·¡ ´Ï ÆÈ¶Ò (¶Ç´Â ´Ï X) ±½´Ù Okay, You are the boss! ---- aight man... u the shit....

7. Á×À»¸¸Å­ ¸¶¼Åº¸ÀÚ Let's go all the way! ----- let's get fucked up

8. ´Ï°¡ ³ªÇÑÅ× ¾î¶»°Ô ±×·² ¼ö ÀÖ´Ï? How could you do that to me? ----- u fuckin' dick im gonna killlll you~~~

9. ³î±¸ ÀÖ³×~~ »ðÁú Çϳ×~~ Yeah. Right~ ---- u fuckin' stupid ass

10. °Å±â ¹° ÁÁ´Ù That place rocks! That place kicks! ---- that place is off the hook man.......

11. (¹®Á¦ÀÇ ´ä µîÀÌ) ³Ê¹«½±³×/¾Ö°³°³ ±×°Ô´Ù¾ß? That's it? /Is that all? ain't that a bitch~~~ shit....

12. ³ª¸¦ ¸¸¸¸ÇÏ°Ô º¸Áö¸¶ Don't you think I am that easy. (you¿¡ °­¼¼) --------- me ain't your bitch mother fucker~~~

13. ´Ï°¡ ÇÏ´Â ÀÏÀÌ ´Ù ±×·¸Áö ¹¹ That's what you always do. ---- you fuckin' dumb ass~~~~

14. µÎ°íº¸ÀÚ. Just wait! I'll get (¶Ç´Â pay) you back. ---- i m gonna fuck you up~~~

15. ¾ÆÁ÷ ¿¾³¯ ½Ç·Â ¾È Á×¾ú¾î I've still got it. (itÀº ¿¾³¯ ½Ç·ÂÀ» ÀǹÌ) ----- im still the shit~~~

16. ³Í ÀÌÁ¦ Á×¾ú¾î You are dead meat! ---- ur fuckin' dead now~~

17. ¹è° Sue me! ------ fuck me~~~

18. ¸Ó¸®¶Ñ²±ÀÌ ¿­·È´Ù. My head is about to open ----- man i m fuckin' pissed

19. ±×³à´Â ÀÌÁß ¼º°ÝÀ» °¡Á³¾î She has a multi-personality (¶Ç´Â split personality) -------- she is a fuckin' pycho bitch...

20. ±× »ç¶÷ ¶Ë¹è°¡ ³ª¿Ô¾î. He has a big belly. ---- he is a fuckin' fat ass

21. Àú »ç¶÷Àº Àΰ£ÀÌ ¿Ö Àú·¡? What's wrong with him? ----- what's up with that mother fucker~~~??

23. °Â ¿ø·¡ ±×·± ¾Ö¾ß He's usually like that. ---- he's a dick~~

24. ÀÌ ½Î°¡Áö ¾ø´Â ³à¼®¾Æ You have no respect. ----- u fuckin' disrespecting mother fucker....

25. Àú ¾Ö´Â ³»°¡ Âï¾ú¾î. That boy is mine. He is on my list. ----- that bitch is mine... < i m somebody's bitch~~~ -_-;;>

26. ¾ß~~. ½Å³­´Ù... Yeah! This is fun! ----- fuck yea~~~~

27. ³Ê¹« ¿À¹Ù ÇÏÁö¸¶ Don't go too far. ----- u fuckin' overacting bitch~~~~

28. ±×³É ±×·¸´Ù°í ÇØ, ¹» ÀÚ²Ù µûÁ®? Just say it, don't argue ---- man shut the fuck up

29.¿ÊÀÌ Ã̽º·´´Ù Those clothes are out of style. ----- u fuckin' dress like gay~~

30.³Ê ½ÃÄ¡¹Ì ¶¼Áö¸¶. Don't you try to lie. (you ¿¡ °­¼¼) ----- dun you try to fuck with me...

200% °ø°¨. ¾ÕÀÇ Á¤ÁßÇÑ(?)Ç¥ÇöÀ¸·Î ¸»Çϴ°ŠÇѹøµµ ¸øµé¾îºÃ´Ù. ¿ÀÈ÷·Á ³¸¼³±º. Á¤¸» À¯¿ëÇÑ ¾Æ¹Ì½Ä Ç¥Çö À̶ö±î³ª.

ÀÌÀü±Û  ´ÙÀ½±Û  ¸ñ·Ï
¹øÈ£ Á¦¸ñ ³¯Â¥
ÀÌ°÷Àº ½ºÅ©·¦ÇØ¿Â ÀÌ°ÍÀú°Íµé ¸ð¾Æ³õ´Â °÷_
04-26
04-26
44 »ó´ë¹æ°ú ÀÚ½ÅÀÌ ´Ù¸£´Ù´Â °É ±ú´Ý°Ô µË´Ï´Ù.
10-02
10-02
43 ¾Æ¸Þ¸®Ä« µÈÀå³à VS 50¸¸ºÒÀÇ »ç³ªÀÌ
08-02
08-02
42 ÁÁÀº ¸ñ¼ö
11-29
11-29
41 ÀλýÀº SELF
11-27
11-27
40 ÀλýÀ̶õ µÀ´Ü¹è
11-24
11-24
39 ³ª ÀÌ°Å Âü ¾îÀÌ°¡ ¾ø¾î¼­
10-17
10-17
38 ³ë´Â°Ç ÁÁÀºµ¥ ³ë´Â »ó´ë´Â ¹Ýµå½Ã ¼±ÅÃÇÏ´Â ÆíÀÌ ÁÁÀ» °Å¾ß.
09-10
09-10
37 ´ç½ÅÀÌ ¿µ¿øÈ÷ ¼Ò¸êµÇ¾î ¹ö¸°´Ù Çصµ
04-20
04-20
36 ÇÏ´ÃÀº ¸¶Ä¡ ÀÚ½ÅÀÌ ¿À´Ã ¾Æħ¿¡ °« ¸¸µé¾îÁø...
04-20
04-20
35 °â¼Õ£ß
01-04
01-04
óÀ½  ÀÌÀü  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ¸Ç³¡